10. I have 3 adorable dogs. Timbre, the oldest, I raised before I consented to get pregnant. Timbre has a whole host of tricks, and is the coolest, most well behaved dog in the world. The fact that he is currently 13 makes me sad:( Peytan is a full Husky, and is 5 years old. She is SO sweet and cuddly; just wish she wouldn't run away off leash! Jacey is the new addition, and is a Chihuahua. She is my first official rescue from an agency. She is 3 years old, and we've finally figured out her routine!
9. I love NASCAR. Go Jimmie Johnson!
8. When I set any alarm, I never set it on the hour or half hour. It's always some weird, random number. Usually try to set it for _:48 (see above post about Jimmie Johnson!)
7. OK, my dogs. The old man is named after a Beanie Baby, the Husky is named after Peyton Manning, the Chihuahua is named after Jeremy Camp, and the sugar glider is named after Jimmie Johnson. Yes, ALL the females are named after males!
6. When I was 28, I got my first tattoo. It says "Dakota" in a funky font that you can't read. Dakota is Kody's "real" name. I added an iris/cherokee rose to my right ankle (for the state flowers of TN/GA), a cross on my upper back with mine, David's, and Kody's names. Will probably add something like "In Christ Alone" to it somewhere, somehow. Flowers and a hummingbird on the left calf, a horse on the left shoulderblade, and a tiki mask to my right forearm.
5. I have a saddle pad obsession
4. I'm a bad tail-gater
3. I LOVE to trail ride, but I'm kind of a wimp about water (deep water).
2. My secret dream horse is to some day have a Fjord
1. I REALLY want an Eco Gold saddle pad (see #5) (2 years after I've written this, I STILL don't have one!)