Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sore feet

Exactly 2 years ago


No surprise, Muffin has been footsore since losing 2 shoes.  What's worse is the farrier was supposed to come on Friday but came on Sunday instead:(  Didn't help the red head at ALL.  Also, my back has been HURTING very badly.  Lower back.  Shooting, heat searing, radiating pain.  The thought of riding makes me say, "Uh, NO!".  Luckily, I got to the chiro today and apparently my hurt ankle is what threw my back out of alignment, and I've been worked on.  Got another appt. Tuesday to solidify it, whew!  Watched Tiki run down the hill this morning and he looked better, yay.  That back foot was in bad shape.  I should have snapped a pic of it!

Heading out to Chatt Hills bright and early Sunday morning to jump judge.  This will actually be the first "regular" horse trial I've ever volunteered at.  I've jj at the AEC's for the last 2 years, but never made it out on a "normal" weekend.  Looking forward to it!  I will take a pic of Mr. Handsome tomorrow morning.  He has been out every night in the pouring down thunderstorms and comes in dry, shiny, and pristine looking lol. I don't know how he's doing it!  He seems to be enjoying his break.  He's unconcerned I'm not torturing him right now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment