Saturday, July 7, 2012

Not much happening here!





Sorry for the lack of interesting posts!  Tiki has just been hanging out, doing a whole lotta nothing.  That's precisely why I've decided to start a second blog, completely (well, not 100%, because I AM a horse girl!) un horserelated.  I need to find my motivation in my LIFE, not just with regards to Tiki, but for losing weight, being a better person, becoming stronger financially, etc.  I will post the link just this ONCE for my new blog.  I'm not going to lie; the idea of people I know in real life, and through my online dealings reading my thoughts and seeing pics of me in "Extreme makeover; weightloss edition" skivvies makes me feel a little anxious, but that's why I'm putting it out there. To grow.
http://yourenotgettingyounger.blogspot.com/


Muffin currently has TWO missing shoes.  Gee, it was July a year ago when he last lost a shoe, anyone sensing a pattern here?  His rear missing shoe tore off a pretty good chunk of foot, so it's a good thing he's been doing a whole lotta nothing, lol!  Not making any riding promises.  100+ degree heat is NOT my cup of tea, and neither is it Tiki's.  


I will update with more stuff when I have it to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment