Friday, June 29, 2012

Drastic changes

So, I finally did something I've been wanting to do for awhile; I roached Tiki's mane.
I'm pleased with how it turned out.  I'd screwed it up before May-Daze because I tried to braid it, and because I've "cut-pulled" it with scissors for so long, it was WAY too thick and uneven for me to braid.  So, I shaved off HALF of it, so the hair was much thinner.  I honestly thought that would make braiding much easier, but it didn't.  So, I shaved it all off so when it grows back I can drug the crap out of him and pull it properly so the NEXT time I have the opportunity to braid, I can.  Or, who knows, I may love it like this and keep it shaved!

Since GA is up to 100+ temps, I have NOT done anything with my boy.  Almost longed him earlier in the week, but since I couldn't answer the question of "Why?" I didn't.

Change is in the air for me!  So excited about some things in my life coming to fruition, I hope things continue on in a forward, positive direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment