Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sorry ...


I apologize for not having much to say lately. That's because nothing has been going on! Ended up just longeing Tiki boy on Friday because I ran out of time; had to get home and get the house ready for my son's 8th birthday party on Saturday! Spent Saturday teaching and partying, then spent Sunday at Wills Park at a horseshow with a few of my kids. Monday I cleaned stalls and slept, Tuesday I held horses for the farrier for 5 hours, then Wednesday I gave Audrey a great schooling, but again ran out of time, so I threw on the saddle, tied my leadrope into reins, and did the hill thing. Thursday and Friday I was volunteering my time at the GIHP for the IEA National finals. Even though my team missed qualifying by 1 point, I had one kid qualify over fences individually. Out of 19, she got a 3rd, YAY! I was proud.:) Today I would have LOVED to ride after teaching, but have been weathering thunderstorms all day, so no riding tomorrow either. Have to help the vet on Monday, but I'll get there extra early to get in a ride before she gets there. So, not much going on, but just wanted to let y'all know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment