Sunday, May 29, 2011

Nothing to report


Haven't posted a blog in 2 weeks because I haven't ridden in 2 weeks! Last week, I had TONS to do to get ready for our vacation this past week. And, from Saturday to yesterday, was in Virginia on vacation. It was AMAZING. The Shennandoah Valley is absolutely freaking beautiful. We stayed in a ski resort in Massanutten, just outside of Elkton. Um ... I may have to abandon my dream of living in Tennessee, and move to the Shennandoah Valley instead! They even had sweet tea!;)

Miss my boy; haven't seen him since Friday a week ago. I'm hoping for some really big, life changing decisions to go well soon. I'm at a crossroads right now ... mid life crisis, maybe? I don't know. Not sure 32 counts as "mid life". All I know is a LOT of things in my life need to change, and I'm praying for the strength and wisdom to make the RIGHT decisions. Good thoughts (and prayers if you are so inclined) are appreciated. My vacation was a real, necessary break for me. Now it's back to reality; looking forward to getting my boy back to work this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment