Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wussed out today ... but found my next racehorse!


Haha, that title is a little deceptive. I sure wish I could hurry up and win the lottery so that I could have my barn full of OTTBs. I found the one I would LOVE to have: http://fltrainerlist.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1251


She sure is a cutie. For me, personality is one of the biggest factors in deciding whether or not I like a horse. The other is a well put together body. Don't like anything excessively long or short; just like them nicely balanced.


Did trot sets yesterday, and for some reason it about killed me! Lol, Nicole was riding with me and I'm sure she was just like, "Shut up already!". Trotting across a pasture just makes my back hurt! On the hunt for a Thinline Trifecta pad, just don't want to pay full price;) Muffin was good; a little fresh and sewing machine-like, but I think he should be good tomorrow. Adding in some lateral work so he remembers how to NOT trot like a sewing machine;)

1 comment: