Thursday, October 28, 2010

T O M O R R O W


It's here!!! Leaving tomorrow:) I'm as ready as I can possibly be. Had a totally super lesson on Monday from Janet, had a totally super lesson today with Susan ... hoping that means the show will be good too:)


I LOVE it when the hunter trainer remarks how much better he looks after the dressage lessons, and the dressage trainer remarks how much better he looks after the hunter lesson. That means I'm doing SOMETHING right. Yay:)


Well, not going to wax poetic about what went on; Janet had me work on slowing my body down all over and not jump ahead, and Susan and Janet both had me work on really riding THROUGH my downward transitions. Panicked and changed Squeaky's bit because I'm afraid the waterford ball bit wouldn't be legal. He was just GREAT today; felt fantastic in it! Haha, go figure.


I'll be coming home each night, so I'll post a new blog for the next 3 nights.:)

1 comment: