Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sorry for no updates!


Sorry it's been so long! My boy has had a week and a half break due to horrendous weather and my Regional Finals horseshow this weekend. Since I STILL have not ridden him (plan to tomorrow!) I will update my show results!:) My high school was CHAMPION and my middle school was RESERVE CHAMPION! So, we rocked our Regionals and qualified for Zones the first weekend in April. Happy, happy day! We even managed to do it in the first "real" snowstorm to hit GA in years. Luckily, it didn't stick and make driving the horses home treacherous, but it sure was cold, muddy, and miserable. Looking forward to the end of this week; the weather is supposed to be warm and LOVELY! From 33-73 in less than a week ... total craziness. Anyway, will give a good update tomorrow after my ride-should be interesting!:)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you and your students! You guys had a fabulous year :) Good luck at regionals!

    ReplyDelete